- According to the printing requirements, select the appropriate particle size glow in the dark powder.
- Use neutral or weakly acidic transparent resin, low transparency will affect the luminous effect;
- the addition ratio is 20% -60% (weight ratio), according to experience, 45% -50% is relatively good;
- The thickness of the coating should be greater than 100um, 120-150um (such as this thickness with 80 mesh screen printing twice) will be better;
- Mixing method: It is recommended to put the prepared glow in the dark powder in the container first, add the same amount of resin and stir evenly (note that metal utensils and stirring sticks should be avoided, otherwise the luminous effect will be reduced), so that the luminous powder is fully wet, and exclude the air on the surface of the luminous powder particles, so as not to affect the dispersion, and care should be taken to eliminate the clumping phenomenon. If you need toning and adding additives, you can stir at the same time (avoid using thick colors and additives containing heavy metal compounds). After mixing, pour into proportionally prepared resin and stir well.
- If water-based paste or ink is used, long afterglow luminous powder needs to be wrapped by special microcapsules. Processing, please consult in advance if it has been processed;
- If the color of the printed item is not white or light, you should first hit a white background to increase the luminous brightness;
- Due to the large specific gravity of the luminous powder, it is easy to precipitate. It is better to use the existing preparation and keep stirring during use. If the luminous ink is not ready, you should increase its viscosity. When printing, adjust the ink viscosity with a diluent according to the printing speed.
- The above suggestions are for reference. Please deepen and refine according to the characteristics of your own products and processes.
Nine points of the preparation method of luminous ink and printing pasteglow2020-07-24T14:01:08+08:00